Dr. Dave's Ultimate Living Fertilizer "ROOT CROPS & BLOOMERS BLEND", NPK=5-10-10, is OMRI-listed for organic use and designed for flowering plants and shrubs as well as crops that bloom to make their fruit like okra, melons, beans, peas, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, sunflowers, berries, fruit orchards, and root crops like potatoes, carrots, and beets. It represents the culmination of 60 years of organic gardening experience, and many analyses of the formula by the University of Georgia Soil Laboratory, in a long quest for the ultimate organic fertilizer. See OMRI.org for more information.
The beneficial microbes and symbiotic fungi in Dr. Dave's Ultimate Living Fertilizer break down nutrients in the soil and deliver them to the roots of hungry plants for optimal plant health and productivity, protecting the plant from pathogens as well as feeding it. Your friends will be "green" with envy!
- OMRI listed for organic use! Visit OMRI.org for more information
- 5-10-10 NPK, according to University of GA Soil Laboratory analysis
- Specially formulated for flowers, plants that bloom to make their fruit, & root crops
- Beneficial microbes & symbiotic fungi create a "living" fertilizer that delivers nutrients to plants
- All-organic ingredients, non-GMO, & eco-friendly
- 6 lb biodegradable, plant-based bags of Concentrated Fertilizer
- SAVE $10 by ordering two bags
- FREE shipping via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance
- Pet, People, & Wildlife safe
- Handmade in small batches in the Appalachian Mountains, but excellent for all regions
- Check out my "VEGETATIVE ABUNDANCE" Blend, for heavy feeders like leafy greens, corn, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, non-blooming plants, etc.
top of page
Excluding Sales Tax |